I’ve been a coach and therapist for over 18 years. I started my journey back in 2003 when I qualified as a tennis coach. Two years later, I qualified as a hypnotherapist. Around 2015, after my first book, ‘Escape The System’ had been released, I started online coaching.
I’ve taught people how to,
– Hit better forehands
– Win matches
– Deal with anxiety and nerves
– Let go of their worries and fears
– Process painful childhood memories so they can move on
– Break unwanted habits
– Find a passion they can make a living from
– Overcome fears that are holding them back
– and much more
I love coaching and being a therapist. It’s been hugely rewarding, both financially and professionally. However, my 18 year journey hasn’t been without struggle.
– Walking into therapy room and feeling unprepared and out of my depth (imposter syndrome).
– Confusion about how much to charge and uncomfortable feelings around asking for money.
– Clients not responding as expected, or how I was taught they would during my training, and, subsequently, not knowing what to do.
– Uncertainty about the techniques I’ve been taught and how much scope there is for applying my own ideas when working with a client.
– Clients not appearing to have made much progress despite multiple sessions.
I’ve experienced all of these scenarios and many more. If there’s a question you have about the field of coaching then it’s likely I’ll be able to share a story, or give you an insight, that will provide an answer and enable you to be more effective.
I will also be sharing, what I believe, is the number one factor to becoming a great coach.
If these honest, tell all, insights sound like something you could benefit from, and apply to your own practise, then make sure to sign up below.
So, join us on the 9th December by ENTERING YOUR EMAIL BELOW and I look forward to seeing you there,
P.S. – Other activities for the online meet up event include;
Date: Thursday 9th December 2021
Time: 7.00pm - 8.30pm (GMT - please adjust for your time zone)
Enter your email below to sign up. You will then receive an email confirmation and a link to participate in the webinar 5 mins prior to the start. The webinar takes place on Zoom so please make sure you have it ready to go. I look forward to seeing you there.